Cartops.com Installation Instructions Page 1
A Fast & Simple Installation System
Detatching in Minutes
Secure & Watertight
* please be sure to read Instructions Pg2 Hints and Tips - Here
* for Suzuki Samurai installation instructions click - Here
* click on photos to enlarge
(1) ALL MODELS - Remove Soft Top
1989-1994 RUBBER EDGES
1995-1998 PLASTIC EDGES
(2) Remove Front Screws in each of the rear support bar plastic base locks.
(2)Remove Cabriolet bar. Remove screw and spread connector apart.
(3) Install studs complete with one washer in each side. Snug, but DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN!
(3) Drill 3/4" to 1" hole in plastic as shown in picture. Install studs with 3 washers. Snug, but DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN!
(4)Clean roll cage above door jam. Remove backing from rubber molding and bond to door jam. Install foam draft seal as shown.
(5) Place TOP on car. Holding rear bar in up position. Place rear mounts over studs Check that Rubber Gasket is between car body and TOP to avoid chafing paint. Tighten rear knobs. Snug, but DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN!
(6) Place front clasps on studs and tighten front knobs Snug but, DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN.
(7) CHECK BOLT TIGHTNESS ONCE A WEEK
*Instructions Hints and Tips - Here
ENJOY YOUR NEW HARDTOP
THANK YOU FROM CARTOPS.COM
cartops samurai construction interiors installation prices 1piece 2piece photos vitara tracker
Copyright © 2009 Lawrence Design Inc. All Rights Reserved.